This post contains links to some parent/teen driving agreements.
The following is a link to a PowerPoint file about highway safety. It contains a lot of useful information and statistics.
ePermitTest – Discover all the free resources ePermitTest provides for studying to get your permit or license.
We, the driver educators of South Carolina, do hereby dedicate our personal and professional efforts as teachers:
- To effectively alert our students of the increasing hazards of operation a motor vehicle
- To increase the decision-making skills of our students, relative to the effects of alcohol, drugs, and the student’s individual value system
- To instill the traits of character that should make one a safe driver and good traffic citizen, such as respect for the rights of other drivers, obedience to laws and maintaining self-control
- To keep abreast of changes in the field of driver education and traffic safety
- To be constantly aware of the physical, mental, and emotional health and growth of our students
- To work as a team in respecting the rights, the integrity, and the dignity of our fellow educators
- To keep ever in mind our common goal to reduce the accidents and fatalities in our cities, state, and nation.
SCDTSEA needs young teachers to take on the challenge of Leadership positions in our association. Many of our past/present officers are/have retired or will be in the not too distant future. Please consider taking up the helm! Our association needs to continue for many more years to help driver and traffic safety education continue being what it ought to be. Thank you for thinking about taking up leadership for SCDTSEA. More discussion will be at the Fall Teacher’s Workshop.
- No group rises higher than its leadership. –NEA Journal.
- Leaders are ordinary persons with extraordinary determination. –Southwestern Advocate.
- Leadership implies knowing where you want to go, how you plan to get there, and how you will help your associates to advance with you. –Management Briefs.
- Leadership is action, not position.
- Anyone who is not leading others in life is not really living. –Charles E. Jones.
- Leaders are made, not born. –Charles E. Jones.